Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback - Leave genuine independent feedback, whether positive or constructive critique (negative?). Tile shops, adhesive brands, cement companies, wholesale etc. All about tile please, nothing else. We MAY Request Proof of Purchase of Tile from the Supplier You Name for Public Viewing on TilersForums.com.

- Votes
Normal Threads
0 Votes
We've finally upgraded tilersforums.com to the latest forum software version. Leagues ahead of...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Just wondering now I've made a few changes, how the forum is doing for you right now? Any...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
J
Hi guys, Can anyone feedback on ULTRA progrip HG ready mixed 10lt 15kg tub adhesive please. I...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Our cloakroom WC has just been tiled (pictures attached) and our contractor says he 'doesn't see...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Q
Wow! It seems the power of social media has had some effect! I try to keep the forum Twitter...
Replies
Views

0 Votes
Client can’t make there mind up on this one. So I have a linear drain on a forma , same tiles...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
If you checkout the main navigation menu, I've given it a bit of a go-over. :) You should find...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
The new review system on the new directory system is showing in the Google result when it ranks...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
    • Friendly
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Alan at ats, bit last minute as i needed the kit for use on...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C

0 Votes
J
Hello, I know this topic seems to be popular. I have already learned a great deal from reading...
Replies
Views
J
0 Votes
W
    • Useful
Hi we are a company from New Zealand with a patented invention to seal penetrations and prevent...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
0 Votes
For Sale - Porcelanosa Monkey Japan Blanco tiles for sale -...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
0 Votes
M
Y.T.A trainig bradford Not sure if its in the right place but thought id write a little about...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
After having a nightmare with a Vauxhall Vivaro which let me down and cost me a small fortune...
Replies
Views

0 Votes
R
I just read a post from guy wanting to shadow a tiler,and in return would offer free labour.I...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
0 Votes
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I've changed the posting permissions to the Tiling Courses, Tiling Course Feedback, and Tiling...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
G
This guy sounds familiar ?? Check out the guys name, last in the feedback :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
0 Votes
Ardex x 78 MICROTEC Flexible Semi-Pourable Floor Tile Adhesive, i have not used this one yet...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley