Search the forum,

Discuss Help need a bit of feedback on which van to buy in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 5518

After having a nightmare with a Vauxhall Vivaro which let me down and cost me a small fortune, I'm looking for something reliable. I've narrowed it down to Citroen Dispatch 2 litre or a Fiat Scudo. (somewhere between a 2008/2010 reg)

Has anyone had either good or bad experiences of any of these. Just don't know which way to go. Need to purchase something in the next couple of days. Feedback much appreciated.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
TO you mate £1650.0 mate , you could see it next week as i have a new job over the cotswolds if you want Andy.

a few questions dave, if I may..
what year is it
service history?
how many miles has it done...(has it been to the moon and back)
have you had any work done to it recently....gearbox ,clutch ect
and what is the general condition like..
and if I buy will you walk home from the Cotswolds..lol

Reaction score
1) 04.
2)i have serviced regularly as i always do, but not stamped as i go to a cheaper garage, and buy my own stuff from BMF,.
3) 151,000,ish.
4)I think flywheel on clutch about 4 months ago.
5) not bad, dent in wheel arch /passenger door, door work fine !, back door handle needs sorting ,going funny, few scratches here and there nothing to noticeable, the lights on the radio/cd player not working, but the player still works,.
6 its silver colour , slight tint to the windows, electric windows ,AC , seats have always been covered so should be good underneath , thats all i can think of ....... :thumbsup:

L

lizzardtong

1) 04.
2)i have serviced regularly as i always do, but not stamped as i go to a cheaper garage, and buy my own stuff from BMF,.
3) 151,000,ish.
4)I think flywheel on clutch about 4 months ago.
5) not bad, dent in wheel arch /passenger door, door work fine !, back door handle needs sorting ,going funny, few scratches here and there nothing to noticeable, the lights on the radio/cd player not working, but the player still works,.
6 its silver colour , slight tint to the windows, electric windows ,AC , seats have always been covered so should be good underneath , thats all i can think of ....... :thumbsup:
and its Lwb?

Reaction score
[video=youtube;qfoqZovPKoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfoqZovPKoA[/video] [video=youtube;_8dc6dbk7Ts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dc6dbk7Ts[/video] at the star of these is a picture of it ,9-10 months mot, tax 3 months,

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I have a long wheelbase, high top, transit connect, with two side doors.. I have to say, it's perfect for me.. I don't even have to get in the back, as you can get to everything from one door, or another. ply and plasterboard have to go on the roof, which is a bit of a pain, but not the end of the world... ;)

Reply to Help need a bit of feedback on which van to buy in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen