Search the forum,

Discuss New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I'm quite missing the previous "today's post" button Dan. Is it possible to have that back in this version or is it hidden somewhere else?

following on from this Dan, in the old version of the forum, when I clicked New Posts/Today's Posts it would show me which posts have been updated since I last logged on. have we still got this? I notice from clicking New Posts that it doesn't seem to show the cut off point from since I last logged on

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Basically, the 'What's New' does the same as the old 'New Posts' thing. ALL the posts shows are ones you haven't visited at all, or ones that have replies since you last visited (or replied) to it.

If you visit out lesser busy forums, and you read all the posts shown in the 'What's New' page, then hit 'What's New' again, it'll say "Sorry there are no new posts to view, click here to search for all posts made within the last 24 hours". And the link is basically the 'Today's Posts' button, so it shows all posts within the last 24 hours. So it's only shown if there are no new posts for you to read. Quite clever really IMO.

So it's the same.

Reply to New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays