Search the forum,

Discuss Yorkshire Tiling Academy - Course Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikebidd

they will probably get onto that its more for when your tiling the reveal to the top but i still do it when tiling part way up

so if a right hand reveal is out of plumb strike a line down from the the part of the reveal thats over to the left and mark on the cill, cut your key cut as you have done but cut it to the mark. tile up the face so that the left hand edge is plumb. you can then make good to the reveal so that you have an even adhesive bed

its the opposite hand on the left hand reveal, when the jobs finished the window is framed nice and square, theres nothing worse than tiles folowing a reveal that is out of plumb and it really shows on the finished job

they will probably show you this but if they dont ....ask!

They have probably shown me mate i just dont understand it in the terms your using. Not that good yet lol

Reply to Yorkshire Tiling Academy - Course Discussion Thread in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays