Search the forum,

Discuss negative feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

R

rich83

If they sick to the qualification and follow the assessment process there is no problem but there is quite often a problem and it is the trade that suffers and the integrity of the qual is diminished with every person that that has a level 2 but is not capable.

I agree,although I did learn certain aspects.the college didn't allow us to use wet cutters,angle grinders,and their was a lack of supplies.there's so much that can't be taught such as uf heating,working with material other than ceramic, installing ply,insulation,sealing,loads more.

I agree,although I did learn certain aspects.the college didn't allow us to use wet cutters,angle grinders,and their was a lack of supplies.there's so much that can't be taught such as uf heating,working with material other than ceramic, installing ply,insulation,sealing,loads more.

Can I ask slightly off topic, how did they teach angle cuts I,e 90odegree cuts etc?

Reply to negative feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays