Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback - Leave genuine independent feedback, whether positive or constructive critique (negative?). Tile shops, adhesive brands, cement companies, wholesale etc. All about tile please, nothing else. We MAY Request Proof of Purchase of Tile from the Supplier You Name for Public Viewing on TilersForums.com.
Search the forum,

- Votes
Normal Threads
0 Votes
P
First impressions of the Training facility at Diamond are of a quality centre and this...
Replies
Views
H
0 Votes
D
I would like to post this thread to show my appreciation for U heats fantastic prices...
2 3
Replies
Views
0 Votes
S
Hi, Does anyone have experience of using the Ecofloor mats ? They come in cheaper than the...
Replies
Views
S
0 Votes
J
Hi guys, I quickly knocked this up earlier this morning, the drawing is to scale and I have...
Replies
Views
A
0 Votes
D
REVISED UPDATE: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS BELOW: WE HAVE FINISHED THE AD AND ARE PREPARED...
2 3
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
0 Votes
D
Help Us Build A Better Training Enviroment Hi all, I am looking for everyone's opinions and...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
0 Votes
O
Hi Peeps, I'm looking for some feedback on my website, I've finished the final draft and...
Replies
Views
O
0 Votes
M
hi mate how s its going .you wouldn t have met jezzaif you hadn t gone to able ! i find etc...
Replies
Views
marydoll
M
0 Votes
M
Yorkshire Tiling Academy hi just finished the week long intensive course with the yorkshire...
Replies
Views
Fliesenleger
F
0 Votes
R
Hi all, Well i've finally done it and made my course booking at BAL for May in Bristol. I...
Replies
Views
robbo
R
0 Votes
R
I bought this set last year and found it to be not very gud as it can only b used with a...
Replies
Views
bearwithme
B
0 Votes
E
How are all you very new tilers doing? Is it easier out in the big wide world of tiling or...
Replies
Views
joe brierley
J
0 Votes
Note to those reading feedback about the training companies talked about on here; trust the...
Replies
Views
R
0 Votes
Consider leaving feedback on the following web site's too. :shades_smile: Blagger.com - The...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen