Discuss Sigma 2G tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Colour Republic

Fair enough. I think PTFE offers the least amount of resistance of any man made product and I believe space shuttle noses are coated in it for that reason but to be fair never tried polish so can't say ;)

G

Gazzer

Next time I am in such a shop that sells it I will give it a go, If I still prefer the polish then I am sure I will find some other use for it. :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

I have to say that the jury is still out on this MAX handle on the 3DM,,,,maybe I am so used to the pull handle ??? I dunno. Maybe swap handles over and try that for a while or maybe just need to use it more ???

W

White Room

I could'nt get on with the pull handle so changed for the Klick Klock but then tried the 3B with a max, fantastic cutting wheel....

D

DHTiling

I took to it easy enough... go on peeps , treat ya self to a sigma.. :)

did i just say that.. :lol:

P

Peter

Max handle 128cm will be my next purchase I think. :hurray:

Hope the wheel lasts 5 years on them, because £20 instead of £2 makes me cry.

A

Aston

if i was giving any new buyer a tip.
then go for the 2g over the sigma 6 and the 7f, just my opinion..more breaking power and the measuring bar gives you more support cutting small tiles on the diagonal..ie victorian.

theres not much difference in size between the 3 of them but the 2g touches more bases and at £104 delivered from toolventure then it makes sense too!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I took to it easy enough... go on peeps , treat ya self to a sigma.. :)

did i just say that.. :lol:

What time's your appt Dave. From what I understand there's no cure, it's terminal, no going back :thumbsup:

H

hillhead

I was using my little 7f today for the first time and going it sweet to use.
I might have a 1000 mm cutter coming from genesis so it'll be fun compared to sigma but I feel a 3EM appearing soon.
Big format jobs coming up.

D

DHTiling

I was using my little 7f today for the first time and going it sweet to use.
I might have a 1000 mm cutter coming from genesis so it'll be fun compared to sigma but I feel a 3EM appearing soon.
Big format jobs coming up.

Large format seems to be the trend... so these larger cutters are surely gunna be a must..

H

hillhead

Large format seems to be the trend... so these larger cutters are surely gunna be a must..
I layed 2300 x 1300 x 20mm marble a few months ago, 1000 x 600 porcelain recently, 600x600 all the time, 800x800 porcelain 300m2 in book, I fitted a marble shower wall today at 1800x 1200 x30mm. Lol.
Big stuff about for sure, then you have Ray selling and Gary fitting the big 4.8mm tiles !!
All good for us IMO.

Reply to Sigma 2G tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks