Discuss Project Sigma 9P in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

This looks to be the main difference. The pic of that bearing I spoke to you about Derek
bearing.jpg

S

Sigma UK

No problem. I will talk with technical in the morning and see what they say. Did you paint that machine yourself?.

G

Gazzer

Most of the stainless parts arrived,,,unfortunately the washers for the motor didnt , neither has the wheel arrived. Its getting closer to the finish though. I even replaced the grub screw that sets the level of the main base and sliding table with a stainless item ....I like a bit of bling ! :drool5:

P

Peter

Fantastic job. How much are you looking?

Won't bother with a picture of the 10L, it got a mild clean, rough paint job, new blade and was commissioned to service 3 days later. :lol:

G

Gazzer

Sigma 86b blade installed along with more stainless washers, nuts and bolts.
Just one thin missing is a splashguard that fits over the water tray and below the sliding table. I may end up having to make one if its not available........can anyone with a 9P make a paper template of this item and post it to me ?

S

Sigma UK

Sigma 86b blade installed along with more stainless washers, nuts and bolts.
Just one thin missing is a splashguard that fits over the water tray and below the sliding table. I may end up having to make one if its not available........can anyone with a 9P make a paper template of this item and post it to me ?

Just waiting for tech to get back to me now Neale.

G

Gazzer

9p full.jpg Just heard that the 86c wheel should be with me tomorrow but here is is almost complete.:thumbsup:

Note the R clip below the swiitch which is used to lock the sliding bed in transport.

S

Sigma UK

Looks amazing Neale. Have you cut anything on it yet?. Wouldn't want to spoil the paint work though.

G

Gazzer

Looks amazing Neale. Have you cut anything on it yet?. Wouldn't want to spoil the paint work though.

Lol , No I havent even started it up since the rebuild but it will get used , so dont expect it to look like this for long. :yikes:

Reply to Project Sigma 9P in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks