Discuss Project Sigma 9P in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

Decided to rub down and respray. Shame I couldnt save the labels !
Should have a few parts arriving tomorrow too. :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Well this is how it came, Missing parts are, splashguard, Water Tray and marker guide. Oh and also a plate that covers the wheel as you look at the third photo.
sig1.JPG sig2.JPG sig3.JPG

S

Spud

I am refurbing my old rubi table saw Neale ,its 19years old and rubi stopped making spares for it 12 years ago it is rusty, needed new wheels on the sliding tray , a new start switch , new water plug stopper needed new hand wheels for the blade guard and a new water pump, so far it has cost me £165 for a new switch, £80 for new wheels and sealed bearings on the sliding tray , £20 for new rubber on the sliding tray, £5 for a water stopper ,£16 for hammerite paint , I need a new cutting guide Karl dahm sell a universal one for about £60 , I bought some ptfe sheet as I am attaching guide feet to the tray to keep it running in line as the tray can wander at the moment , that was £20 and i will put an rcd safety plug on it as its 240v to keep it safe so in all when its done it will have cost around £386. I will take some photos at the weekend and if you dont mind I will post them on here :thumbsup:ps. the paint job is rubbish but i just wanted to tidy it up and protect it from further rusting

G

Gazzer

No problem Gary, If the tool is worth saving then why not. There is years left in this Sigma even though its a 2000 model.
I wish it were easier to get the parts though , the exploded diagram is a nightmare and it doesnt show some items.

P

Peter

Looks in good nick to start with Neale. Good to see a few saws getting saved. Currently giving a Sigma bridge saw a bit of a paint job and tidy up, definitely won't be a show piece but will give it a new lease of life hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

1st coat of paint on but its a bit cold in the garage so its not going too well.
Parcel arrived today with water tray and guide and bracket.

G

Gazzer

I thought the 9M was the the 230mm wheel. As long as it fits its all ok.
Its just that all the info i read said 200mm and the wheel with it is a Sigma and thats actually 195mm

D

DHTiling

Here you go .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1384898378.376360.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 152

Reply to Project Sigma 9P in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks