Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

The rest of my weapons, tx700 (new model) tx1200 (old model) and tr600

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317912281.608648.jpg

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

S

Stewart

Here's one of my wet cutter's.... It's a Rodia 700 stainless and a quality cutter in my opinion. I also have the 1200 version and will post that when I get a pic at the lockup.
5284d5b8-d6f4-d1c0.jpg

Created on iPhone.....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stewart

Not a chance, that's strictly for the Transit, though I've only used it once this year......

Created on iPhone.....

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Old TX 700 & vitrex flat bed, don't need the Dewalt on this one.

Attachments

• TX1.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 134
  • TX2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 136
  • TX3.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 132
D

DHTiling

OH and my Old trusty D200 Diamante cutter in the background...

Rubi's top dog table cutter.. :)... cost £618 about 8 yr back, 2nd one i have had.. first one the cable went where it joins in the motor and not got it fixed yet.. :)

33576d1216318734-lets-see-pics-your-tile-cutter-603.jpg

S

Stewart

OH and my Old trusty D200 Diamante cutter in the background...

Rubi's top dog table cutter.. :)... cost £618 about 8 yr back, 2nd one i have had.. first one the cable went where it joins in the motor and not got it fixed yet.. :)

33576d1216318734-lets-see-pics-your-tile-cutter-603.jpg

Quality... And you can never have too many step-up's either.

Created on iPhone.....

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Bought this today, it is an ex display 1000 cutter, unbranded,apparently made by ishii
Great piece of kit,brand new with carrying bag bargain at £100
My cutting seems a bit shaky as this was my first go with it, the breaker is really powerful and the rails are sturdy, spare parts are available.
tile cutter mpeg4 - YouTube

I

Ian

That looks like a big clinker to me, same bed, same cutting handle, same style. Good cutters, don't last long.

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

Reply to Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks