Discuss Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tfs

DSC01262.jpg DSC01987.jpg

Rubi tx 700, dewalt d24000, bilg clinker and a wee rexon wet cutter

Attachments

• DSC00565.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 125
Reaction score
My hammer and hardie, I'd love to say I cut everything by hand but having cut 24,000 10mm pieces for one mosaic entirely by hand I think I'd have gone nuts by now without my Vitrex 900 to cut the stuff into rods :smilewinkgrin:

H & H close up plus cut pieces.jpg

E

Eduardo

Last purchase from Montolit, PUMA MASTER for tiles 120 cm, in the last 2 years most of the factories in Italy have brought these dimensions 120x30 cm, a heavy but necessary cutting machine.I prefer the Sigma but I did not found it large model. 02102011072.jpg

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My hammer and hardie, I'd love to say I cut everything by hand but having cut 24,000 10mm pieces for one mosaic entirely by hand I think I'd have gone nuts by now without my Vitrex 900 to cut the stuff into rods :smilewinkgrin:

View attachment 33378

cripes thats alot of tesserae mate, what are you working on.must be about 2 or 3 sqm. i love mosaics myself and produced a few myself mainly for friends and family had a few commissions.dont get the time these days and time is what you need a lot of for these. quite a good feeling when you finish polishing off. how about showing us a pic when you're finished. would love to see it :thumbsup:

Reaction score
It was just over 2 sqm. I know what you mean about that feeling you get when its installed and you can do the final polishing.
This is the one from a little while back that I cut the tesserae for by hand. I'm not totally impressed with it, unfortunately I've only just figured out how the wave pattern is set out so mine are off.
w1 outside shot.jpg

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Heres a couple of mine, and what i use as snips

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317667288.410361.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 187
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317667322.254136.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 152
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317667365.442506.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 157

Reply to Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks