Discuss Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Ok.. Time for you lot to post pics of your pride and joy tile cutters..

It can be hand/scribe cutters or wet cutters.. let see what you use.. :thumbsup:

Just to say.. posts are worthless without pics.. so please do show us.. :)

Rubi TX700 and a Dewalt D24000

Rubi review005.jpg Rubi review002.jpg scooby doo 003.jpg scooby doo 018.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Can't find a pic of my TX , tend to take pics of my work. I will get one on, here is my Dewalt, in need of a good clean. Also Vitrex flat bed:thumbsup:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 260
I

Ian

**** on the water tray!!!! Love it Phil!

560f9d9f-e3fe-8398.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317332030.748131.jpg

My dewalt on it's first job, doesn't look like this anymore, despite me cleaning it regularly!

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

G

Gall.B

25404-16032011017.jpg 33127-27092011472.jpg Will need to clean the Tommy and upload better pics also the new wet cutter & th old Sigma Jolly, the Sigma 330 the original & best what I learned on & used to be all the length you needed :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• 29561-29052011109.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 219
I

Ian

I've never seen one of those Oli, what're they like as an all round, everyday cutter?

H

hillhead

This sounds silly but how do I get pics from my iPhone here onto a post?
I have 3 sigmas. :8:

I

Ian

Are you using tapatalk Joe? If you are, just open 'advanced options' and pick a photo from your camera album.

Reply to Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks