Discuss Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Yeah get it mate, really does make using the forums dead easy and you don't have to plug the leads into the laptop to upload pics.

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

O

Olz

I've never seen one of those Oli, what're they like as an all round, everyday cutter?

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

Its served me well but I do take really good care of my stuff, I dont think it would stand up to too much abuse and it wasnt as solid as the TS40 I had as well.

Its a Felker which is just a Husqvarna rebranded for some reason.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
001.jpg i know posting this picture will make you rubi guys want to rush out and buy a sigma, so ive rang the sigma suppliers and told him to expect a stampede of tilers off the forum....:thumbsup: :lol::lol:

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
never seen one of these over here looks a bit like a tr 400 i've still got my little rubi 300 one of the first in the country(nz) got it about 27 years ago. i still use it for little splashback tiles. i keep it clean and well oiled.can cut a 10mm johnson slivers believe it or not.its really good to see some pride and respect for your tools guys:thumbsup:

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
now that i think of it i remember one job i was laying 500 x 500 ceramic yes large formats get imported into nz from asia and sell supercheap quality not that good but people still buy them, these particular ones were $12nzd pm2 anyway i managed to ping off with my nippers a full length an 8mm sliver offcut. i would like to here about anything that can beat that (only out of interest) and how they managed it and what cutter they used.might add to the debate with sigma v rubi.what do you think guys any takers.lets see what you can do:8:

G

Gall.B

30092011475_1.jpg 30092011476.jpg 30092011477_1.jpg 30092011478.jpg 30092011479.jpg 30092011480.jpg

New clipper wet saw, Tomecanic Supercoup, owned them all at some point Sigma, Rubi, Felker Husquarva & Montolit, this is the daddy!

H

hillhead

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317408907.309823.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317408954.411117.jpg
Here's just two of mine, not great pics but Iv only just tapatalk so trying things out, lol.

Reply to Let's see pics of your tile cutter.. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks