Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond cutter recommendation? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello,
I need to replace the disc that I use in my wet cutter at it leaves a chipped edge. What discs do you guys use? I need something that will cut easily through the toughest porcelain but not chip! Any advise greatly appreciated.

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello,
I need to replace the disc that I use in my wet cutter at it leaves a chipped edge. What discs do you guys use? I need something that will cut easily through the toughest porcelain but not chip! Any advise greatly appreciated.
We always use husqvarna discs, they're superb

Reply to Diamond cutter recommendation? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I like DIY projects. Figured I'd try my hand at removing cracked grout in my shower and replace...
Replies
Views
Daniels
D
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hopefully someone can advise as I'm confused when it comes to choosing correct adhesive...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen