Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

another day.. another poxy wall that was as straight as elton john! :incazzato:

1659504a.jpg

some bits arrived today

b3efec4f.jpg

93ed17fd.jpg

BLOODY NICHES! laser level is a god send

bca1d39b.jpg

58ebc788.jpg

note the new stud additions, may aswell have built a new frame ! well they do say its all in the prep!

bf0b2396.jpg

wall done!

c91d83d5.jpg

8c2836fd.jpg

VODKA TIME!

D

davemul

That's just a spare mounting box, I'm still waiting for the tv to arrive but I've already routed and fed a twin sky cable so I can terminate it with an rf fitting that goes to a sky hd box in the room above the bathroom. Then there is a feed cable that goes to the next room where the power brick will be plugged in. That should be all that I need. The tv when connected to the sky hd rf2 output gives me all our sky channels and lets me control the sky box a la magic eye With the supplied waterproof remote control

Theoretically it's an ideal set up....! Don't quote me though!

S

Stef

looking good keep it up, watched this right through so had to post to keep a note of this. :thumbsup:

Q

Qwerty

That's just a spare mounting box, I'm still waiting for the tv to arrive but I've already routed and fed a twin sky cable so I can terminate it with an rf fitting that goes to a sky hd box in the room above the bathroom. Then there is a feed cable that goes to the next room where the power brick will be plugged in. That should be all that I need. The tv when connected to the sky hd rf2 output gives me all our sky channels and lets me control the sky box a la magic eye With the supplied waterproof remote control

Theoretically it's an ideal set up....! Don't quote me though!

Sounds good :thumbsup: What TV is it.....is it a mirror TV? Ive seen a few of these recently and they really are good.

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen