Search the forum,

Discuss Two tone travertine Floor on the Diamond (45 degree) in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
If you mean face book Dan I'm not on it but heard a floor I did last month
IMG_20240116_154154.jpg
IMG_20240116_154135.jpg
IMG_20240116_154128.jpg
IMG_20240116_154101.jpg
IMG_20240116_154050.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
@bsc ceramics I've given this job a thread of its own in the new tiling work showcase forum. But I guessed what tile type it is for the thread title.

Can you confirm whether it's tumble marble or something else mate and I'll change the thread title.

Also the approximate location of the job mate, should help bring some traffic from potential customers to the thread then see. :)

Reply to Two tone travertine Floor on the Diamond (45 degree) in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement