Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

Spent about £200 at the chiropractor so far.......seems to get better...then I twist awkward or pick up a heavy box of tiles and it's back to square one...:(
Think I need to retire..:)
Yes me too.
my physical therapist's waiting for me every Tuesday.
without him ..... I would be finished.

O

Old Mod

:pileofpoop: It's a gold vinyl wrap that!
lol-045.gif

I

Italy

I had to start a new job today ....
I said that beginning Monday, many other commitments accumulated over time .....
try to solve, today tomorrow and the day after.
In short, in a few words andysday

W

WetSaw

Morning. Probably having another wasted day searching fruitlessly for a new ( to me ) van. Drove an hour yesterday to see a van that looked great in the pictures with a nice roof rack. The guy doesn't have a yard so parks all his stock up the road on the edge of a development. Van not quite as nice as it looked in the pictures but I thought we'd be able to do a deal but...... the roof rack had been stolen and he wouldn't even budge from his original price €6800 for a 2012, Doblo 1.3 multijet, 64,000 kms.
Waiting for the local dealer to get back to me with an offer for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen