Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

Spent about £200 at the chiropractor so far.......seems to get better...then I twist awkward or pick up a heavy box of tiles and it's back to square one...:(
Think I need to retire..:)
Yes me too.
my physical therapist's waiting for me every Tuesday.
without him ..... I would be finished.

O

Old Mod

:pileofpoop: It's a gold vinyl wrap that!
lol-045.gif

I

Italy

I had to start a new job today ....
I said that beginning Monday, many other commitments accumulated over time .....
try to solve, today tomorrow and the day after.
In short, in a few words andysday

W

WetSaw

Morning. Probably having another wasted day searching fruitlessly for a new ( to me ) van. Drove an hour yesterday to see a van that looked great in the pictures with a nice roof rack. The guy doesn't have a yard so parks all his stock up the road on the edge of a development. Van not quite as nice as it looked in the pictures but I thought we'd be able to do a deal but...... the roof rack had been stolen and he wouldn't even budge from his original price €6800 for a 2012, Doblo 1.3 multijet, 64,000 kms.
Waiting for the local dealer to get back to me with an offer for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks