Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tile Shop

I sometimes get back issues. Mainly for sitting around at a computer for long periods. Went to an osteopath just before xmas. She jumped on me, twisted me, pulled me (not what it sounds like), then cracked my back and it sounded like an MP5 being fired down my spine. Felt good though.

The massage they give you to get started (also not what it sounds like), when I first went about 18 years ago, made me fall asleep!

You should go. It'll do you a world of good.

I

Italy

Morning all! I'm working and I'm ill. The joys of being given self employed!!!

My back is killing me at the moment..
So much so I've had to take a couple of days off...:(

work two days a week, then they rest 5 days because they have a backache or are sick .... poof.
they no longer exist tilers of the past.
in Italy it says: tilers ******. (mezza sega). ahaha
best wishes to you both. ;)
p.s
how much you weigh? 100kg?
I guess andy, agile and slim, right?
geoff, I saw him once +/- 100kg :)ahah crazy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spent about £200 at the chiropractor so far.......seems to get better...then I twist awkward or pick up a heavy box of tiles and it's back to square one...:(
Think I need to retire..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks