Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

same price as weber, no takers at my local CTD yet
No not same, this is a flexible adhesive and Weber set plus that is around same price is not a flexible adhesive the Weber flexible like for like is around 3quid a bag more

T

The Tiler

had a chat with manager of my local CTD today and he said like for like the same price, SLC which Ultra has put in 20kg bags though

B

Blunt Tool

had a chat with manager of my local CTD today and he said like for like the same price, SLC which Ultra has put in 20kg bags though
So you’re telling me you can get the Weber spf s1 slow set ( blue bag) for same price as Ultra flexi slow set and Weber spf s1 low dust fast set ( brown bag) for same price as Ultra flexi fast set ?

B

Bill

No not same, this is a flexible adhesive and Weber set plus that is around same price is not a flexible adhesive the Weber flexible like for like is around 3quid a bag more
I thought Ultra was owned by Instarmac? (Nothing to do with Weber)

T

The Tiler

So you’re telling me you can get the Weber spf s1 slow set ( blue bag) for same price as Ultra flexi slow set and Weber spf s1 low dust fast set ( brown bag) for same price as Ultra flexi fast set ?
that's what I understand, but will get all the prices if I pop in there tomorrow afternoon

T

The Tiler

as I said, I'll ask tomorrow. If I've got wrong info for the staff I'll tell them off.......
can you post your prices?

B

Blunt Tool

Did PCI buy out Sontex or where did Sontex go? Remember using their stuff years back?

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use the most during 2017? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks