Discuss Where to buy short props in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

anyone know where to buy adjustable props for propping tiles above window, tool station and screwfix have them but only long ones

F

Flintstone

Average bathroom window reveal size. Sounds like cutting down might be best bet. I've always screwed into the reveal at an angle with long screws and wedged off that.

Reply to Where to buy short props in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am about to lay my patio, 60x60cm porcelain tiles. I have just checked on where...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay