Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

shane176

as said by gaz you do have to make a few purchases b4 u can open a trade account at topps,as i should know coz i work at topps,,

S

SPM

Re: Topps Tiles trade card

hi i had a £1000 order at topps yesterday i took in my vat reg, selco, buildbase, b n q, travis perkins trade details and invoices for over 3k in tiles.
They gave me a tradesavercard and from what i could work out it wasnt any cheaper on tiles but cheaper on adhe etc which is still 3 times the price what i usually pay.

my question is is this card full trade as i cant see me using topps again if so which is a shame as i pass their branches all the time so would eb so handy.

D

david campbell

what kind of adhesive and grout did you buy because i don't think there's anything cheaper than toppfix? i may be wrong ?

S

SPM

i bought bal 1 part flexible and i usually use dunlop stuff which is much cheaper then this bal stuff

N

Nkayjay

I know someone who applied for trade at Topps recently and only had to fill a form in and the discount was ready straight away?

M

mal

worked for them afew years ago as a trusted tiler got a few jobs.but what was better for me was doing a few disply's in my local branch and putting a card on this was better than having the staff say use him IF THE CUSTOMER CAN SEE THE WORK YOU DONE THE BETTER FOR YOU:hurray: this is the only place been able to do this for a long time:hurray::hurray:

M

mike32

Went into topps tiles in bristol today to get a tradesaver card and all they asked for was to see one of my business cards. They said i will get 50% discount straight away, but if i dont use them regularly the discount will drop.

S

shane176

thats not true you dont get 50% staright away u would only get 10-15% at 1st then the more you use topps the more dicount u can get, once you've purchased from them a few times the manager has the option to give you full discount(the maximum)
also toppfix is exactly the same as bal just with topps name on it,,,:thumbsup:

M

Matt

thats not true you dont get 50% staright away u would only get 10-15% at 1st then the more you use topps the more dicount u can get, once you've purchased from them a few times the manager has the option to give you full discount(the maximum)

The ToppFix stuff is made by Palace

M

mike32

Well i got 50% discount straight away!

Reply to Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen