Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tjsmiler

Moderator.... don't make me laugh you little arse kisser!!!!

Dan Dan, can i help Dan........ poof

TJ
----
Shouldn't have said that should i wivers.....seeing how you can delete it!!!!!!!:icon8:

Ignor him now men....he is officaially one of THEM! MIDDLE CLASS !!!

your old mate

TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wivers

Due to the fact that i am far above you noe TJ i will ignore that post nd wont get my FRIEND dan to kick you out of this forum :).

Only joking you nob head!!!!!!

Listen if you don't behave yourself now i'm gona make every post u make look like it was sent from a gary glitter fan okay!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

tjsmiler

Weve already got one, were in it now, but we have had an arguement so were using different laptops to post on here

S

shane176

as said by gaz you do have to make a few purchases b4 u can open a trade account at topps,as i should know coz i work at topps,,

S

SPM

Re: Topps Tiles trade card

hi i had a £1000 order at topps yesterday i took in my vat reg, selco, buildbase, b n q, travis perkins trade details and invoices for over 3k in tiles.
They gave me a tradesavercard and from what i could work out it wasnt any cheaper on tiles but cheaper on adhe etc which is still 3 times the price what i usually pay.

my question is is this card full trade as i cant see me using topps again if so which is a shame as i pass their branches all the time so would eb so handy.

D

david campbell

what kind of adhesive and grout did you buy because i don't think there's anything cheaper than toppfix? i may be wrong ?

S

SPM

i bought bal 1 part flexible and i usually use dunlop stuff which is much cheaper then this bal stuff

N

Nkayjay

I know someone who applied for trade at Topps recently and only had to fill a form in and the discount was ready straight away?

Reply to Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks