Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

I will spell it out lads,2 reciepts even from a brothel,as long as there is a vat number on it!!!! that will do.To register a trader is not to question the trader ............it is only an exercise to see if the topps employee can register them am i clear??????????????/
----
can we please stop this thread Dan?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paul Sh

Gaz @ Topps ---- can we please stop this thread Dan?[/quote said:
In a minute:icon7: Why do they need a VAT number (curiosity only):icon7:

G

GazTech

Good point DAVID,if you are not VAT registered ,why would a company as big as Topps want to deal with someone as small and insignificant as you?

G

GazTech

i dont use topps . bored just thought i'd ask u summet lol lol
C.T.D. better . lol
'kin hilarious
icon8.gif

G

GazTech

In a minute:icon7: Why do they need a VAT number (curiosity only):icon7:
When registering any new trader,the screen we use asks for these specifics.Post code,1st line of the address or house name, telephone number,2 suppliers names,suppliers VAT number,(NOT YOURS DOH )1st line off reciept ie which goods,and an amount for those goods.If any of the above mentioned are not input,registration is denied.If anyone wants to know why,or cannot understand the policy, Topps tiles head office number is on the Topps website,I'm sure they will be happy to explain. l
icon14.gif

Reply to Topps Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen