Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Shading issue advise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sometimes the changes are so slight it's not noticeable….until you grout and then it shows up. I had it once with a rogue box of tiles. The whole palette had been checked, not by me, apart from 1 box that the details were facing inwards. Customer forgot to mention it to me and they were laid. He did pay me to remove them and relay. It was never noticed until it was grouted and then when you caught it in certain light it showed up, albeit very minimally, but once you know it's there then the game's up.

N

Njdceramics

On a normal day I probably would have seen the change going from one end of a room with it all in front of me

This was different as had to start in the middle then cover to work off of it
...... Perfect storm

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't really offer any new advice other than every so often you are served a great big excrement sandwich and you just have to eat it down. I ate mine earlier in the year with a BCT fail.

I

Italy

frankly I'm tired of saying things to those who refuse to understand.
Perhaps the rules are valid only in Italy?
go read the rules. you could avoid many headaches.

Reply to Tile Shading issue advise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen