Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Ohhhh.....sorry Dean.....I forgot you..................Sorry....
but here is the thing..........

do you fancy a day out for the drilling test!!!!.......you know you are a major member of the team......after all....you started it!!.......
im up for it let me know when you are doing it i will do my best

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

im up for it let me know when you are doing it i will do my best
hope we have time before we start to stick the three decoulpers and bal flex:8:they need time to set before we can pull them apart

P

Protilers

Right we have all the contenders we need.......no more drill bits please........

as of today we have aquired a final contender...it is an Ebay special...........

so we will be testing.....

1.vitrex.
2.Bright ideas
3.tileasy
4.365 drills
5. Unknown ebay special

and thats it.......I dont want to be drilling holes for weeks on end!!!!!......I think this test will take a while to complete!!!!!!!!!

best wishes

Lee

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

the test on the drills is now set for thursday afternoon we will also stick the decouplers at the same time and come back a week later to stress test them and then do how many litres againt kg and coverage on sticky. so send them bags in as always you are all invited

S

Spud

I want to do a trowel coverage test to see which notched trowel gives the best coverage will be getting some 600x300 x 10 mm glass cut to show the results , going to source the trowels any suggestions will be appreciated

P

Protilers

this arrived today:

IMG_1394.jpg

P

Protilers

I also happen to know that 365 drills will be making an apperance on the test........even tho they point blank refused to perticipate......!!!!
it amazing the power of the little man!!!!!

hahahahhahhhahzaaaaa

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
the test on the drills is now set for thursday afternoon we will also stick the decouplers at the same time and come back a week later to stress test them and then do how many litres againt kg and coverage on sticky. so send them bags in as always you are all invited

Hope all goes well! Post me the leftovers of pizza ray..... Lol

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen