Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Protilers

I dont want to EXCLUDE anyone.......at the end of the day I think the test will come down to £ per hole......and if your drill bit was £36+ pounds.......I would not want to exclude you!!!!!!!....but cost is relative.....so....how many holes first..cost second?

P

Protilers

I have sent 365drills a pm.........got an automated response.....(i Think)........but Richard......can you supply me with a 32mm bit.....

my postal address is:

Protilers Ltd
Unit 1 Falmouth
Seaton Clo.
London
SE11 4ET.....

Thanks!!!

Lee

P

Protilers

i think genisis do one for around £20.00
I sent them a tweet....but if anyone can provide me with a contact number for Genesis.......................................inbetween tiling tommorrow, I will load the forum and extract the number and give them a call!!!

B

bugs183

I bought a drill set from Topps years ago, and unusually for them it was cheap,!!
It was only £50.00 and has i think 6 different drill sizes in it, the 6mm and 8mm didn't last, but to be fair it's been a really good buy.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have had a look over it, looks to be fairly well made, their protiler tool range has a lot to be desired on their prices. did you buy the drill adjustable guide ? any good ?

S

Spud

I sent them a tweet....but if anyone can provide me with a contact number for Genesis.......................................inbetween tiling tommorrow, I will load the forum and extract the number and give them a call!!!
Mike Mc Cann Genesis UK Sales director 07718628428

P

Protilers

its really weird......but between the three of us.....WE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!.... such a shame......heheheeheheeheheeeheeeee

P

Protilers

The first contender has arrived people.......

vitrex.jpg

It is from VITREX (aka TILEMATE)...........

cant wait!!!!!

hheheehheheehe

Lee

P

Protilers

I have recieved another contender today.....From BRIGHT IDEAS.....

IMG_1345.jpg

another good piece of inexpensive kit.......I know I have used them!!!!......

Lee

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks