Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

the test on the drills is now set for thursday afternoon we will also stick the decouplers at the same time and come back a week later to stress test them and then do how many litres againt kg and coverage on sticky. so send them bags in as always you are all invited

S

Spud

I want to do a trowel coverage test to see which notched trowel gives the best coverage will be getting some 600x300 x 10 mm glass cut to show the results , going to source the trowels any suggestions will be appreciated

P

Protilers

this arrived today:

IMG_1394.jpg

P

Protilers

I also happen to know that 365 drills will be making an apperance on the test........even tho they point blank refused to perticipate......!!!!
it amazing the power of the little man!!!!!

hahahahhahhhahzaaaaa

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
the test on the drills is now set for thursday afternoon we will also stick the decouplers at the same time and come back a week later to stress test them and then do how many litres againt kg and coverage on sticky. so send them bags in as always you are all invited

Hope all goes well! Post me the leftovers of pizza ray..... Lol

S

Spud

done the drill test this evening with Ray and Leeand Lee is going to edit the video and post it on here ,very interesting results and I can say that some performed better than others

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well thanks to gary and lee. it was a hard nights drilling for us all. so it would fair gary went out and bought the 365 drill set himself £40 as we could not seem to buy the 32mm bit on its own i also bought one from bq all the others were sent free of charge it would not have been fair to do it without these

P

Protilers

I am still editing the video......got to be at work soon! heehheeheheheh.......nice one lads......great stuff!!!!!!

lots of love

Lee

P

Protilers

the video after removing all the noisy bits........is 39mins long.........only hardcore tilers need apply!!!!!! hehehheheheheheheheheeeeee.......

P

Protilers

We tried to buy on of your bits today ATS......and it was over a fiver......and that is the figure it will be judged on.........not the 2.97 we mention on the test......

best wishes

Lee

P

Protilers

Evening all....well after getting a little tipsy.......and then hitting the computer hard I have managed to get our video together.......

AND HERE IT IS:

[video=youtube;VWpQtg_gQok]
best wishes

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You've bought a 365drills kit there but all the others are singles aren't they?

365 sells singles too doesn't he? Would have put his drill bit lower down the list there me thinks.

Will watch the video fully in a mo the Mrs has just got back in.

G

Gazzer

You've bought a 365drills kit there but all the others are singles aren't they?

365 sells singles too doesn't he? Would have put his drill bit lower down the list there me thinks.

Will watch the video fully in a mo the Mrs has just got back in.

Richard declined to participate Dan .

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen