Currently reading:
So How Was Your Day?

Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha - you've cheered me up now. I wouldn't want to do that for 2 tellys!
I concur! It’s serious graft, thing is I made portable shuttering to go around posts cos I was fed up of digging to big a hole and having to back fill with concrete. Well they measure 280mm square, that’s so much concrete I gave up buying postcrete and bought a cement mixer instead. It was cheaper haha

I

Italy

20180615_072232.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
( I won't tell you how cheap that type of pergola is over here....but the wood for the decking would have been twice as expensive!)

£1.75 per m for the decking at my local woodyard. 30mm thick and up to 5.8m lengths.
Looked at B+Q and Wickes but so expensive, not very thick and it would have taken me a whole day to just pick the least crappy boards.

Marc - I'm hoping I can get the next gen OLED before you finish your holes and then you'll see gloating! :p

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Nick, at the rate that tv’s progress, there’ll be at least another 4 generations before I muster up the enthusiasm to finish those piles! :p

So I dare say you’ll be gloating long before I’m finished. :eek:
You can get cream for that, if your piles are giving you that much hassle...:p

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement