Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I'm not saying my current client is particular but,
I was asked to explain why these two joints were so vastly different in size!!!!
This is a conservatory which is 80% glass and you can imagine just how warm it gets in summer, and cold in winter.
So as the skirtings were not removed I was always going to leave a generous joint at the transition between wall and floor!
But 'vastly different?' Dunno Praps my eyesight is worse than I thought! :D

View attachment 84035

They should have gone to specsavers...some people:confused:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm not saying my current client is particular but,
I was asked to explain why these two joints were so vastly different in size!!!!
This is a conservatory which is 80% glass and you can imagine just how warm it gets in summer, and cold in winter.
So as the skirtings were not removed I was always going to leave a generous joint at the transition between wall and floor!
But 'vastly different?' Dunno Praps my eyesight is worse than I thought! :D

View attachment 84035

I would say there at least a planck length difference !!!

Screenshot_20160815-211721.png

So common marc pull your socks up, I expected better from you...;)

Reaction score
Absolutely terrible some shop fitter drilled holes for changing room cubicles in the wrong place so I had to cut out and refix 9 1200x300 plank tiles sometimes you could just scream

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bad day today.
Wanted to finish tiling the ensuite I've rebuilt so as to grout and silicone Monday.
Stepped off my hop up and my shoe lace lassoed one of the chrome stabs for the rad and proper bent it.
Hissing and pissing water everywhere!
Been right stressful.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Fantastic day, trip into Cartagena, tapas and beers then catching a few rays and to finish a nice BBQ

W

WetSaw

I'm trying to enjoy it, I really am, but Rome is rubbish. It's bloody expensive, there's ravenous touts at every tourist spot, the Vatican is just a money making machine....
Maybe it's me but I don't think so.
Milan I love and have spent a lot of time around there and near Antonioland so I know it's not Italy that's the problem.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay