Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Crackle tiles....... oopsies. Someone forgot the sealer :)

1139977.02.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Oh god. What a bloody shame! builder paying out?
Haven't heard for a while. She was taking him to court last time I heard cuz she'd spent her last few pennies on getting this done.

Just going through my collection of pictures. Some may have already been posted before, but some are also worth a second laugh :)

T

Tile Shop

Problem..... Moisture ingress and shading on BCT tiles. Multiple causes including not the greatest quality, tubbed adhesive (on a 500x250 tile) and dot'n'dab (can see from the patches)

4.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Crackle Dados are not to be used as Skirtings. Especially when up against a truly floating floor. This floor is going to be used as a trampoline in the Rio Olympics.

Oh, and there's a pube!

1.jpg 5.jpg

S

Spare Tool

I was gonna stick this in kitchen fitters forum but I like this forum :)
Started a kitchen splashy today and came across this, I guess the end panels were, erm lets say an after thought...it'll do :(
Oh and there was a 4inch infill panel next to end cupboard to play with so no excuses Mr joiner!!
WP_20160720_13_10_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20160720_13_10_54_Pro.jpg

Great scribing too :(
WP_20160720_13_10_59_Pro.jpg

bigdave1903

TF
Arms
Reaction score
S

Spare Tool

You have to feel for the client here!
Absolutely, surely joinery is a finishing trade on par with tiling, this is a brand new kitchen ok probably Howdens or the like but I couldn't for shame leave that n sleep well :(
Do your best and caulk the rest:tearsofjoy:
I ain't getting involved in no caulking, I'll deal with my bit, joiner n decorator can fight over that bit ;)

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen