Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

202.jpg 203.jpg Yet more from the archives. 2 weeks old and originally condemned on lippage issues. I tried to ease the first tile off and several came off at once.....juggling with tiles anyone!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump.

Just doing some bumping up of old decent threads. Don't mind me. Just ignore them if they're not current threads for you.

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Here are a few from the pub close to me. Typical example of checking out the tiles when going to spend a penny!

Attachments

• IMAG2323.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 113

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Last one. Really spoilt my number 1 looking at these! Wanted to start ripping then down there and then!

Attachments

• IMAG2321.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 96

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tile **** at its best.

I tend to find pub loos are getting worse. When it was 6x6 johnsons trade colours and whatnot it was usually not too bad but now they're trying to be a bit posh they screw it up too easy.

Not that I go in much but the weatherpoons near me is pretending its something it isn't and has chrome effect embossed borders that are shockingly cut around half a dozen poorly made boxing in and whatnot.

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen