Discuss jobsite radio in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got old Dewalt radio but it isnt DAB. was lookin at Makita as its sound is much better.
Is there any radio that beats Makita sound?
cheers

J

Just Rizzle

have a Makita dab as all tools Makita plays all day on 4hr battery

what channels you have on auto tune?
mine are
1 absolute
2 kerrang
3absolute classic rock
4 5 live
5 planet rock

sounds best at full volume when metallica enter sandman on

exit, light
enter, night
take my hand
were off to never never land

Last edited by a moderator:
P

p4ulo

I don't like rock, but Metallica are awesome. I was lucky enough to see them live in San Francisco at a computer conference with only about 1000 crowd. Jesus, it was so loud, floor to ceiling speakers everywhere.

Back on topic - MAKITA for me too, not got the DAB yet, been trying to break my old fm one for the last 6 years to no avail!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20150903_153447.jpg
Can't knock my radio......its a classic.
lost the side bit when it fell off a window cill lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Get it PAT tested mate that could be lethal.

I'll order you one off Ebay if there's a chance it'll save your life. On the condition we see that fall from a good height.

I

Ian

I've had the little dewalt DAB radio for 6 months now and I'm very pleased with it. Runs off the batteries for all my cordless gear as well as being 240. Great sound quality and I get to listen to kisstory all day :cool:

Reply to jobsite radio in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay