Discuss jobsite radio in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Makita dab , great radio, obviously it's quite crap if you don't use makita cordless , luckily,I do :)

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Here's mine , fits in the bucket and 2 AAs last forever , best portable i've found.
Sony_ICF-S22_FM_AM_Pocket_Radio.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

Unfortunately my van was broken into not too long ago and they got all the good stuff, including the radio i had off siramic and the ts 40 from steph lol just use my fones radio for time being

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
all my gear is Hilti but they dont make radio....
makita sound is great so probably a winner... need DAb so I can listen to Absolute radio and Planet rock...

D

Dougs Third Go

Bosch site radio for me, affectionately known as R2D2 in the boardley household, it's not DAB but I use it mainly for plugging my i-pod into when I'm at work, it's also handy as a hop up too :)
ae235.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Yup, Makita radio for me! It's one of the first things I unload from the van!
I can be working nearly anywhere in or around a customers house and still hear the tunes. The bass carries that far!!!

Reaction score
The smaller Dewalt DAB radio is my weapon of choice, great sound & enough volume for the larger multiple-trades-all-on-one-job with loads of noise!

Reaction score
Bosch GML 50 all day for me - the sub sounds ace
Loud as you like (goes up to 20). Who needs DAB with YouTube streamed through the phone input?
It weighs a ton but it's hard as nails.

Reply to jobsite radio in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay