Discuss jobsite radio in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got old Dewalt radio but it isnt DAB. was lookin at Makita as its sound is much better.
Is there any radio that beats Makita sound?
cheers

J

Just Rizzle

have a Makita dab as all tools Makita plays all day on 4hr battery

what channels you have on auto tune?
mine are
1 absolute
2 kerrang
3absolute classic rock
4 5 live
5 planet rock

sounds best at full volume when metallica enter sandman on

exit, light
enter, night
take my hand
were off to never never land

Last edited by a moderator:
P

p4ulo

I don't like rock, but Metallica are awesome. I was lucky enough to see them live in San Francisco at a computer conference with only about 1000 crowd. Jesus, it was so loud, floor to ceiling speakers everywhere.

Back on topic - MAKITA for me too, not got the DAB yet, been trying to break my old fm one for the last 6 years to no avail!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20150903_153447.jpg
Can't knock my radio......its a classic.
lost the side bit when it fell off a window cill lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Get it PAT tested mate that could be lethal.

I'll order you one off Ebay if there's a chance it'll save your life. On the condition we see that fall from a good height.

I

Ian

I've had the little dewalt DAB radio for 6 months now and I'm very pleased with it. Runs off the batteries for all my cordless gear as well as being 240. Great sound quality and I get to listen to kisstory all day :cool:

Reply to jobsite radio in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks