Search the forum,

Discuss Fuel Cards For Tradesmen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Had a guy who phoned me today on behalf of BP (allegedly) telling me I could have a card for slightly cheaper fuel, anyone have one or been approached for the use of.

O

On one

Yeah,just had somebody on the phone a few days ago. He didnt mention who he worked for but I think it would be unlikely to be BP
It didn't get very far as I wasn't interested,especially as it was a cold call.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used to have one (uk fuels) you got supermarket prices even on motorway filling stations. All was fine for a year, then they introduced a monthly fee. This then made it dearer than my local station.

Nothing in life is free, I'm happier just paying for it as I go.

W

White Room

I used to have one (uk fuels) you got supermarket prices even on motorway filling stations. All was fine for a year, then they introduced a monthly fee. This then made it dearer than my local station.

Nothing in life is free, I'm happier just paying for it as I go.

Found out this was UKFuels...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been looking on the sparky and plumbing forum for similar threads. They seem to say it can have some benefits if you have 10+ vehicles in your fleet as each is defined from the other and you can see who's using what fuel for which jobs etc and bill them onto the customer or whatever. Not actually that much chat about saving much.

Reply to Fuel Cards For Tradesmen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen