Search the forum,

Discuss Cscs Card - Tiling Cscs Card For Site Work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Worked on a site recently ( large builder ) and they don't use the CSCS system , instead opting for their own 'passport' . Which of course you have to sit through ANOTHER obligatory dvd on H&S to obtain.

Diggy

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Worked on a site recently ( large builder ) and they don't use the CSCS system , instead opting for their own 'passport' . Which of course you have to sit through ANOTHER obligatory dvd on H&S to obtain.

Diggy
Their own? Is this in the UK?

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
There is no legal requirement to have a card before you carry out construction work. However, all the major contractors who are members of UKCG, the UK Contractors Group, have agreed that workers on their site must have a CSCS card. The law allows principal contractors to set site rules all workers are expected to follow. Many other contractors have now followed this practice.

Construction - Construction Design and Management (CDM) competence

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Cscs Card - Tiling Cscs Card For Site Work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen