Search the forum,

Discuss Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Cheers Paul,
Whilst I'd love to take all the credit, :rolleyes:
The credit goes to @GaryTheTiler mate, without his guidance and knowledge I'd been up........without two paddles, let alone one! Haha
Yeah ok I've carried out that part of the job, but that's the easy bit.
It's Gary's experience that has ultimately given the look.
I'll post the staircase that Gary has completed tomorrow, and u'll see why it's a privilege to work alongside him.

O

Old Mod

So as I said in my very first post, I was invited by Gary to join him on this project!
I don't know why either, must have been a moment of weakness! Haha
But I'm so incredibly grateful he did!
I have learnt more in the last couple of months being in the company of @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin , than I ever thought possible, in a very short space of time.
Both of them are true and utter gentleman, and will gladly give you their time and experience, unconditionally!
And all they ask in return is...........nothing!
Well as long as you pay attention of course! :)
I have to thank them for being very generous with both their time and patience, and of course, for giving me this opportunity!
Thanks guys, truly!
So whilst I've been doing a bit of wall tiling, Gary has been tackling, amongst other things, the first flight of stairs from the basement up.
Oh and the Bookmatch walls below mine and the basement lift surround in the alternate 1200x600x12mm
and.........also found time to have a week off!
That's also after setting out the job together! Haha
Like I said last night, it's a privilege to work alongside him!
So here it is, the first staircase.
Sorry about the shadows :(
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I

Italy

marc has two days to say antonio go look at my work posted !!!
(Marc become heavy as my wife). ;)
Now antonio study well the work of marc. and gary.
then I talk. (Hoping that it understand)

I

Italy

So as I said in my very first post, I was invited by Gary to join him on this project!
I don't know why either, must have been a moment of weakness! Haha
But I'm so incredibly grateful he did!
I have learnt more in the last couple of months being in the company of @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin , than I ever thought possible, in a very short space of time.
Both of them are true and utter gentleman, and will gladly give you their time and experience, unconditionally!
And all they ask in return is...........nothing!
Well as long as you pay attention of course! :)
I have to thank them for being very generous with both their time and patience, and of course, for giving me this opportunity!
Thanks guys, truly!
So whilst I've been doing a bit of wall tiling, Gary has been tackling, amongst other things, the first flight of stairs from the basement up.
Oh and the Bookmatch walls below mine and the basement lift surround in the alternate 1200x600x12mm
and.........also found time to have a week off!
That's also after setting out the job together! Haha
Like I said last night, it's a privilege to work alongside him!
So here it is, the first staircase.
Sorry about the shadows :(
View attachment 80981 View attachment 80982 View attachment 80983 View attachment 80984 View attachment 80985 View attachment 80986 View attachment 80987 View attachment 80988
now I like !!!!!
composition as a model does not convince me)
composition with dark wall is fantastic.
very very compliment to all the protagonists of the work.
good

Reply to Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen