Search the forum,

Discuss Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I saw john had replied to this post and the browny was my first thought...:lol:...soz john..:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

can just see it, hunched over tripod, black cape covering head, flash, sepia images of tilers with starched collars and handlebar moustaches:lol: ( again soz John)

G

grumpygrouter

Check out one of the Panasonic Lumix range, they have some good wide angle lenses (Leica). I use a Fuji Finepix F30. Great images but the lens isn't quite wide enough I find.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I have a Canon Digital SLR with an ultra wide angle lens (10-22mm), which i NEVER take to work lol! So far i haven't taken any pics; keep meaning to go back with the camera, but never get around to it!?!?!

I'm going to spend an afternoon next week going to some of my mates jobs, to take photo's for his Bathroom fitting portfolio, but only because i'm getting paid for it! :lol:

beanz

TF
Reaction score
John, i take whatever's on offer lol! It was Coving yesterday, loft insulation sometime next week... Whatever pays the bills. :lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

I'd like a better camera too for those tight bathrooms. nearly asked a camera shop assistant at the weekend but I could tell he was full of geek talk so I didn't bother

that used to be me faithy :yikes:

I worked for a well known camera retailer just as digital cameras would becoming big business.. putting a digital camera in a mobile phone hadn't been heard of back then :lol:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just bought my daughter a Nikon D5000 DSLR - fantastic pics but not sure she will be taking them of my work except perhaps for her abstract collection...

A

Alpha Omega

Thanks for the input,

Seems the Box Brownie is by far the most popular choice !

Seriously though, I guess I need something you can change the lens on,

I was looking at the "lumix" as it looks a nice bit of kit, can you change lenses on it ?

Thanks again

Gary

Reply to Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen