Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Alpha Omega

Evening All,

What camera do you use for taking your pics ?
Mine doesn't give a wide enough angle for small rooms, it's great for bigger rooms, floors etc.

any camera buffs out there ?

What lens and apertuure is best for close uo shots,
I am looking for something suitable for small bathrooms and cloakrooms but without the fish eye thinga-ma-jiggy

:8::8:

D

doug boardley

I've got a cracking canon, it's only a 4 megapixel one, but resolution etc is far superior to the 7.2 casio one that I've ditched:thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

I'd like a better camera too for those tight bathrooms. nearly asked a camera shop assistant at the weekend but I could tell he was full of geek talk so I didn't bother

D

doug boardley

I've also got an old 2mp fuji finepix, and it takes better pics than the 3mp camera i had on my last phone, I've not had any luck with camera phones tho':thumbsdown:

T

Time's Ran Out

Browney box camera last model bb247 - in this model the viewfinder actually shows the image in the vertical upright position. Still get a little bit of smoke from the filter bulb so you have to be careful with inflammable primers.

Back up : Sony Ericsson C905 cybershot 8.1 megapixel:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

doug boardley

Browney box camera last model bb247 - in this model the viewfinder actually shows the image in the vertical upright position. Still get a little bit of smoke from the filter bulb so you have to be careful with inflammable primers.

Back up : Sony Ericsson C905 cybershot 8.1 megapixel:thumbsup:

Timeless John.
ideal camera for my 6" reflector telescope the John, was gonna get an SLR, can you get a browney from Argos? lol:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

Doug - the size of some of the photos I post on here you would think that I had used a telescope!
I find Argos a little too expensive for my meagre wage, and I'am not sure if Poundstretcher are still doing the bb247!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

DHTiling

I saw john had replied to this post and the browny was my first thought...:lol:...soz john..:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

can just see it, hunched over tripod, black cape covering head, flash, sepia images of tilers with starched collars and handlebar moustaches:lol: ( again soz John)

G

grumpygrouter

Check out one of the Panasonic Lumix range, they have some good wide angle lenses (Leica). I use a Fuji Finepix F30. Great images but the lens isn't quite wide enough I find.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I have a Canon Digital SLR with an ultra wide angle lens (10-22mm), which i NEVER take to work lol! So far i haven't taken any pics; keep meaning to go back with the camera, but never get around to it!?!?!

I'm going to spend an afternoon next week going to some of my mates jobs, to take photo's for his Bathroom fitting portfolio, but only because i'm getting paid for it! :lol:

Reply to Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks