Search the forum,

Discuss Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

wifey got the new leica recently so i will be getting cannon ixus (her old camera)all my tiling photos are done on camera phones ,nokia 95 and samsung 5mp just up graded to a n96 but havent taken any decent pics for ages know what you mean about small rooms though they are bloody difficult to photograph

D

David - Tradetiler

I have a Canon Digital SLR with an ultra wide angle lens (10-22mm), which i NEVER take to work lol! So far i haven't taken any pics; keep meaning to go back with the camera, but never get around to it!?!?!

I'm going to spend an afternoon next week going to some of my mates jobs, to take photo's for his Bathroom fitting portfolio, but only because i'm getting paid for it! :lol:

I have the 10-22mm lens on a canon 40D, crazy wide angle. You have to be careful you don't end up with your elbows in the shot

D

doug boardley

that used to be me faithy :yikes:

I worked for a well known camera retailer just as digital cameras would becoming big business.. putting a digital camera in a mobile phone hadn't been heard of back then :lol:
Liz, is there any body, business that you haven't worked for?:lol::lol::lol:

D

David - Tradetiler

Dave do you get fish eye with it ?

Nothing really. If you keep it level it is amazing how good it looks (does stretch the edges)

img_3076.jpg

374708908_d7ccdf0ba2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

poolie18

I use a Sony A300 (10MP) or N96 phone camera (5MP), dont have any dramas with wide angles.

D

doug boardley

what people should take into account is that it's not pixels and magnification that give a good, crisp picture, It's the resoution that counts:thumbsup:

D

David - Tradetiler

The quality of the lens really matters. No point haveing a 20 Megapixel camera if it the image sensor can't see anything because has a rubbish lens

Reply to Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen