Search the forum,

Discuss Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alpha Omega

Evening All,

What camera do you use for taking your pics ?
Mine doesn't give a wide enough angle for small rooms, it's great for bigger rooms, floors etc.

any camera buffs out there ?

What lens and apertuure is best for close uo shots,
I am looking for something suitable for small bathrooms and cloakrooms but without the fish eye thinga-ma-jiggy

:8::8:

D

doug boardley

I've got a cracking canon, it's only a 4 megapixel one, but resolution etc is far superior to the 7.2 casio one that I've ditched:thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

I'd like a better camera too for those tight bathrooms. nearly asked a camera shop assistant at the weekend but I could tell he was full of geek talk so I didn't bother

D

doug boardley

I've also got an old 2mp fuji finepix, and it takes better pics than the 3mp camera i had on my last phone, I've not had any luck with camera phones tho':thumbsdown:

T

Time's Ran Out

Browney box camera last model bb247 - in this model the viewfinder actually shows the image in the vertical upright position. Still get a little bit of smoke from the filter bulb so you have to be careful with inflammable primers.

Back up : Sony Ericsson C905 cybershot 8.1 megapixel:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

doug boardley

Browney box camera last model bb247 - in this model the viewfinder actually shows the image in the vertical upright position. Still get a little bit of smoke from the filter bulb so you have to be careful with inflammable primers.

Back up : Sony Ericsson C905 cybershot 8.1 megapixel:thumbsup:

Timeless John.
ideal camera for my 6" reflector telescope the John, was gonna get an SLR, can you get a browney from Argos? lol:lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

Doug - the size of some of the photos I post on here you would think that I had used a telescope!
I find Argos a little too expensive for my meagre wage, and I'am not sure if Poundstretcher are still doing the bb247!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

Reply to Best Camera for the Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen