Search the forum,

Discuss 53m floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

hope they have more than one barrow... And don't stop for a lunch break half way across that floor :(

in my experience a floor that size barrowed in may end up with a few cracks when dry

F

Flintstone

Been to see it, mostly one big room, looks good and flat, it's not pumped.
It does have ufh under it but he says it isn't turned on. What's the rules regarding turning it on?

S

Spare Tool

Needs to be done over 8 days, build up to top temp over 48hrs, run at that for 48, slowly down over 48 then off for 48 before tiling..

F

Flintstone

I thought it was along those lines. If cracks are to appear is that the most likely time?

Reply to 53m floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen