Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 53m floor in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

Needs to be done over 8 days, build up to top temp over 48hrs, run at that for 48, slowly down over 48 then off for 48 before tiling..

F

Flintstone

I thought it was along those lines. If cracks are to appear is that the most likely time?

F

Flintstone

Honestly it looked great when I looked at it, very smooth, not course,

My gold fish was about 23lb if i recall correctly!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did about a 400m2 floor in manchester in the early 90s in a factory , they just dumped waggon loads off outside and we had to barrow in into bays, about 8 of us, proper graft, my fingers tips were worn out from floating up .
And yes i agree , loads of these floors crack like a good un :grin:

J

J Sid

probably doesn't help that they don't get covered over anymore, which would help with drying out to quick and add strength

F

Flintstone

I've priced it at £25 per m2 labour only. It's basically one big square room with no skirts on.

F

Flintstone

So there is 51m in total and i quoted them £1250, £1100 for the main area and £150 to pop back and do a small room at a later date,
Had the call today saying they didn't budget for that much, I asked what they were expecting to pay... £700
:rolleyes:

F

Flintstone

His first question was, how long do you think it's likely to take, we alll know where that was going!

Reply to 53m floor in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks