Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
N
I have a client down here in New Zealand with a product called Speedfit Overfit board (UK...
Replies
Views
NZ_Tiler
N
Reading a previous thread I feel that there is hope for my situation. The names listed below are...
Replies
Views
V
Hi, we have suspended floor in our hallway and we have got the wet underfloor heating in this...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
i have a conservatory floor which is 33 sq mts in a L shape It had a level screed over the pipes...
Replies
Views
B
Hi fellow forum dwellers, am a distraught customer looking for some advice. We did an extension...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First time post here after reading about lots of different options for my kitchen...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a boiler in the garage with radiators installed and I am planning to add a separate...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I'm in rented accommodation (house built 2 years ago) that has...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
Does anybody know of anybody who can come with a thermal imaging camera as I have a customer who...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
F
What are your opinions on electric underfloor heating outputs? I always go for the 200w option...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Has anyone used the new 6mm Ultralight Board from warmup. Any opinion, experience with it? Is it...
Replies
Views
D
Has anybody tiled to solfex warmboard before . Got a customer who contacted me about this ...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
There's no real place for this thread, so here goes. The house was built 1930 (by gerry...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Swedish grabbed your eye didn't it! Has anybody ever used the Swedish made NK kit? LK Manifold...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Hi, I'm currently renovating a house which has suspended timber flooring of 100mm joists. I...
Replies
Views
In two minds as to whether to go for UFH stickymat (followed by decoupling membrane on top) or...
Replies
Views
My first post, joined forum to get some help as my husband thinks everything is ok and i am...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
My understanding is that thermostats that have a built in air sensor and external floor sensor...
Replies
Views
I’m nearly there with a bathroom tiling Project and managed to make it this far before getting...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud