Discuss Your preferrred tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

1sandyh

If you had a large empty bathroom with walk in shower & your customer asked you to choose for them, what tiles would you go for walls & floor? Opinions please :)

Q

Qwerty

I would personally steer towards a safe, neutral theme like greys. Probably 60x30 grey porcelain on walls with either a slightly darker 60x60 on the floor (or bigger). A nice encaustic looking art deco style floor would be my personal choice, but I would keep it safe and go with a dark grey

O

One Day

Porcelanosa 90x30 Marmol Carrera Blanco ceramics (not porcelain) for the walls.
Porcelanosa 80x80 rectified porcelain for the floor. Something in a dark grey.

T

Time's Ran Out

Greys are so now!
Got to be something Timeless like a quality travertine with a feature panel of split faced slate.

G

GoneGuy

I would go grey 600x600 floor tiles and have large format bookmatch tiles on the wall, white with grey .

1sandyh

Interesting choices! This particular customer said she doesn't mind what tiles are used. I've encouraged her to have at least some input but she said she's completely over whelmed by choices & to just do what i think will look nice. Her house is Victorian, some lovely original features. Not sure whether to suggest period style or modern. Is this a disaster waiting to happen I wonder?!

I'm going to present a few options to her. Forgot to add to the brief she said anything BUT grey...

Reply to Your preferrred tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks