Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Wanted-ex B&Q Discontinued tile.Mississippi Ballesmar in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

V

valpain

I need approx 9 of these tiles to repair floor.
Has anyone out there got any of these?

V

valpain

YES, i AM CHANGING MY FLOOR, SO IF YOU STILL WANT TEH, YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR FREE BUT WOULD HAVE TO PAY POSTAGE (THEY ARE QUITE HEAVY) lET ME KNOW

paulh

TF
Reaction score
YES, i AM CHANGING MY FLOOR, SO IF YOU STILL WANT TEH, YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR FREE BUT WOULD HAVE TO PAY POSTAGE (THEY ARE QUITE HEAVY) lET ME KNOW

Hi how many do you think you might have over and what part of the country are you from if you are in west yorkshire I might be able to pick them up

V

valpain

Sorry-I only have 7 tiles unless the builders manage to keep some intact (The floor is about 15 sq metres so there are lots but may get broken) Unfortunatley, I live in Brighton so a long way to come and you would have to consider the cost of postage. Let me know-we could calculate postage costs from Royal Mail website

paulh

TF
Reaction score
thanks
you I will check the postage and get back to you.
when do you think your builders will finish I dont need them right away so could wait until they have done it ccould be a month yet.
will contact you next week as i am off for the weekend.

paulh

TF
Reaction score
hi sorry been away so long we did think that we might put plywood on top of tles and lino on top
but now we have had the kitchen fitted we have decided to keep the tiles. so would be grateful if you could let me know if you still have some tiles spare.

paulh

TF
Reaction score
Sorry-I only have 7 tiles unless the builders manage to keep some intact (The floor is about 15 sq metres so there are lots but may get broken) Unfortunatley, I live in Brighton so a long way to come and you would have to consider the cost of postage. Let me know-we could calculate postage costs from Royal Mail website
hi sorry to take so long to get back decided to go for lino but now the kitchens fitted the tiles dont look too bad. Do you still have some left and if so how many
thanks again

paulh

TF
Reaction score
hi do you still have the seven tiles free would love to buy them
Paul

Reply to Wanted-ex B&Q Discontinued tile.Mississippi Ballesmar in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks