Discuss Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Any help or suggestions for suppliers would be greatly appreciated.

k5llee

-
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Hi - did you get hold of any of these? I need 2 or 3 myself - same situation

Reply to Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks