Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted-ex B&Q Discontinued tile.Mississippi Ballesmar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

paulh

TF
Reaction score
Sorry-I only have 7 tiles unless the builders manage to keep some intact (The floor is about 15 sq metres so there are lots but may get broken) Unfortunatley, I live in Brighton so a long way to come and you would have to consider the cost of postage. Let me know-we could calculate postage costs from Royal Mail website
hi sorry to take so long to get back decided to go for lino but now the kitchens fitted the tiles dont look too bad. Do you still have some left and if so how many
thanks again

paulh

TF
Reaction score
hi do you still have the seven tiles free would love to buy them
Paul
Sorry-I only have 7 tiles unless the builders manage to keep some intact (The floor is about 15 sq metres so there are lots but may get broken) Unfortunatley, I live in Brighton so a long way to come and you would have to consider the cost of postage. Let me know-we could calculate postage costs from Royal Mail website

Reply to Wanted-ex B&Q Discontinued tile.Mississippi Ballesmar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen