Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Re: Hall of shame....

:yikes: what some people get away with not only dot and dabbed but looks like they done the whole room with only using 1kg of addy :yikes:

D

DHTiling

FFS that is ruff.

Only joking mate... Top job..
MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

R

Rob Z

My electrician is at a wedding in Mississippi and sent this pic from the bathroom at his hotel.

KWALITY!!!

Attachments

• Paul's trip to Miss..jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 84
R

Rob Z

Hi Phil, Given that this is in Mississippi, I'm prepared to believe anything.:lol::lol:

S

Stewart

Tried this earlier in the week but couldn't get pics to upload. Hope it works this time.

Ripped up a Trav floor that cost the customer a £1000.00 4 months ago and took my apprentice 20 minutes to strip.

Floor was made up of, t&g floor boards covered with Plastic Ply, with 12mm Travertine installed using a 5mm trowel and grey adhesive (which was at least flexible)

Re-done using 18mm ply over floor boards, with Ditra Matting. Then tiled using a 660 x 330m Italian porcelain

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 101
D

DHTiling

Tried this earlier in the week but couldn't get pics to upload. Hope it works this time.

Ripped up a Trav floor that cost the customer a £1000.00 4 months ago and took my apprentice 20 minutes to strip.

Floor was made up of, t&g floor boards covered with Plastic Ply, with 12mm Travertine installed using a 5mm trowel and grey adhesive (which was at least flexible)

Re-done using 18mm ply over floor boards, with Ditra Matting. Then tiled using a 660 x 330m Italian porcelain

At last.. A failure with this plastic ply... about time this product reared it's gimmicky head with a major failure like that..

D

diamondtiling

Photo-0044.jpg Photo-0045.jpg Photo-0052.jpg Photo-0048.jpg Photo-0055.jpg Photo-0050.jpg Photo-0051.jpg Photo-0058.jpg Photo-0049.jpg Photo-0053.jpg Photo-0064.jpg Photo-0054.jpg Photo-0047.jpg Photo-0056.jpg Photo-0063.jpg Photo-0060.jpg Photo-0069.jpg Photo-0075.jpg

Just a small selection of pictures from a job I am on at the moment, more can be seen in my album area. This was done by a so called tiler........I will let you all comment as you see fit.

:yikes:

M

mart08

Jesus, what a mess!:yikes::thumbsdown: Did the mixer tap actually work? Happy days though, the so called tiler left his drill behind!!:lol:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen